Looking for iPhone X alternatives?
Spending wisely is the need for many people, no doubt. If you’re wondering if you would avail Apple’s iPhone X, alternative smartphones aren’t just the solution. We, ManilaShaker have gathered research on other gadgets you can avail for the iPhone X’s price of $1,000/P50,000.
If you have any more suggestions or additional information, feel free to talk to us via the comment box below. Remember to visit, like and subscribe to our social media accounts!
1. Cheaper iPhones with other gadgets
That said, you have enough budget to avail tablets or laptops below P15,000/$500. You could actually check our list of 2-in-1 tablet and laptop convertibles here as well and read the number 5 below.
2. High-end Laptops like Microsoft’s Surface Pro – $799/P40,600
Priced at $799/P40,600, people could avail Microsoft’s Surface Pro. It is also equipped with a powerful Intel 7th gen processor and 3D creation tools, Surface Pen, Surface Dial, and Office features.
3. Gaming Laptops – $899/P40,600
If you’re the type to not indulge in business/work matters, gaming laptops are the right choice for you. If you’re struggling to find cheap gaming laptops, we got three of among the best right below.
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 – $890/P45,200
- HP Omen – $850/43,200
- Acer Aspire VX 15 – $949/P48,200
- ASUS ROG Strix GL553VD – $1,100/P59,000
4. Android flagship smartphones below – $786/P40k
The aforementioned smartphones cater almost and some boast greater specs compared to the iPhone X. You may check out our hands-on/review in each of the smartphone’s respective linked URLs.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – P50,000/P$1000
- Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus – P39,990/$786 and P45,990/$900
- LG V30 – P30,000/$589
- OnePlus 5 – P24,300/$479
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium – P35,500/$688
- HTC U11 – P34,500/$678
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – P25,000/$490
- LG G6 – P29,990/$589
- Nokia 8 – P29,990/$589
- ASUS Zenfone 4 series – starting at P27,500/$540
5. Budget Smartphone + Budget laptop – P50,000/$1,000 altogether
Who says you couldn’t have both. Having a smartphone and a laptop is indeed worthy to spend your P50,000 budget. Below are just some of the combinations of laptop and smartphones. Actually, you can choose from the flagship device above and the budget laptops from the link on number 2.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 320-P10,000 SRP/$200 + LG V30 – P30,000/$589
- Asus Transformer Book T100TA-DK065H (P11,599/$230) + HTC U11 – P34,500/$678
- Lenovo YOGA 300 11 (P13,990/$249) + Sony Xperia XZ Premium – P35,500/$688
6. Premium Digital Cameras – starting from $600/P30,000
Well, some of the people just buy smartphones for shooting images but some cameras offer more decent photos. Like the Sony RX100 V, you could also get more digital cameras for iPhone X’s price. With larger image sensor than smartphones, the cameras below are sure to deliver high-quality images.
- Canon PowerShot G9 X – $430/P21,800
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II – $600/P30,500
- Canon G7 X Mark II – $679/P34,500
- Panasonic LX10 – $690/P35,100
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III – $750/P38,100
- Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 – $798/P40,600
- Sony RX100 V – $998/P49,900