ASUS just announced the first Gigabit LTE capable laptop, the ASUS NovaGo. Which is made possible thanks to the Gigabit Qualcomm Snapdragon X16 LTE modem. Revealed at the Annual Snapdragon Technology Summit in Maui, Hawaii, teh Windows 10 laptop is powered by a Snapdragon 835.
Aside from its 22 hour battery life, the 2 in 1 laptop also has ASUS Pen support. Nonetheless, the ASUS NovaGo 4GB/64GB model is priced at $599 while its 8GB/128GB model will cost $799.
ASUS NovaGo Full Specifications
- Display: 13.3-inch IPS display, (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- Dimensions: 316 x 221.6 x 14.9mm, 1.39kg
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Processor: 4 x Kryo 280 Performance (2.45 GHz) 4 x Kryo Efficiency (1.9 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 540 GPU
- OS: Windows 10
- Memory: 4GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.0 storage
- Qualcomm Integrated X16 LTE for data, WiFi, Bluetooth
- 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Combo Nano-SIM, MicroSD Card Reader (up to 256 GB), HDMI, DX-in
- Battery: 52Wh lithium-polymer battery