As we’ve said days ago, the Motorola Moto X4 will be coming on the Philippines. That said, the IP68 certified smartphone is now official starting today and is priced at PHP 23,999.
Like other smartphone launches, its first 100 buyers will receive a Motorola Pulse Escape Bluetooth headphones worth PHP 2,490. The device is said to be now available in stores. Stay tuned for updates!
Motorola Moto X4 full specs:
- Display: 5.2-inch AMOLED full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 panels (front and back), 1920 × 1080 resolution display
- Gorilla Glass 3 (Front and Back), IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 508 GPU
- Memory: 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of expandable storage, up to 2TB
- Rear Camera: 12-megapixel with 8-megapixel secondary rear camera, dual tone LED flash, AF, PDAF
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner,
- USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh Li-Po battery, Turbo Power Charging, Quick Charge tech
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat (set for Oreo upgrade)