Nokia’s comeback is literally getting a big attention not just because of the recently launched Nokia 3, 5, and 6 Android smartphones but with the upcoming dual-camera device, which is the alleged Nokia 8.
Based on the latest leaks, the unannounced Nokia 8 shares some design elements with the Nokia 8 while adding an additional main camera at the back.
Although there is no specs information revealed along the leak, one could speculate that Nokia will surely rival the big brands like Samsung and LG in offering Snapdragon 835 chipset, top-notch hardware design, and latest Android O operating system.
See also: Nokia 6 Review
What do you think of the leaked Nokia device? What specs do you expect? Let’s know in the comment section if you’re also wanting some kick-ass specs from the Nokia 8.
Alleged Nokia 8 dual-camera phone specs, release, price
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED screen
- Design: Water-resistant, slim bezel, Dual-SIM
- CPU: Snapdragon 835 chipset or 660
- RAM: up to 6GB RAM
- Memory: up to 128GB storage
- Camera: Dual-lens 20MP, 4K UHD video, OIS
- Selfie: Wide-angle camera
- Battery: 3000mAh+, Quick Charge 3.0
- OS: Android Nougat or O
- Release: Q2 2017
- Price: Estimated at $500 – 600 or P25k to P30k Philippine pesos