Honda Philippines has officially launched the all-new Honda Brio compact hatchback car for 2019. It’s a big refresh from the previous Brio model while having more attractive pricing.
The new Honda Brio 2019 features a more rugged and muscular design with its enlarged grill and edgier sides. The interior has been revamped to give more pleasant ambiance and better entertainment setup as well as a sporty finish in the RS version.
Powering the 2019 Honda Brio is 1.2-liter 4-cylinder petrol or gasoline engine that produces 88 horsepower and a decent 110 Nm of torque. This is a better option against the sub-compact competition like the Toyota Wigo.
The Honda Brio 2019 pricing starts at P585,000 Philippine pesos with an applied promo for the base model with manual transmission. The CVT option starts at P646,000 pesos while the top of the line RS Black Top Navi model is priced for P732,000 pesos with 15-inch alloy wheels and two-tone touches.
The Honda Brio 2019 will become available starting this May thru your local dealers.
2019 Honda Brio specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Body type: sub-compact hatchback car, 5-door
- Engine: 1.2-liter gasoline
- Power: 88HP @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 110 Nm @ 4800 rpm
- Transmission: 5-speed Manual or CVT / automatic
- Fuel efficiency: est. maximum 18km/l highway*
- Ground clearance: 150 to 160mm*
- Safety: 2 airbags including Driver and front passenger, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors and camera, ISOFIX
- Features: 7-inch infotainment system
- Price: P585,000 base model with a manual transmission, P646k CVT automatic, P732k RS Black Navi edition
- Release date: Q2 2019 available in the Philippines