Together with HTC U19e, the company also launched the Desire 19+. It’s a cheaper phone with triple camera capability. The base configuration of 4GB/64GB is priced at NT$ 9,990 ~P16k, while the top configuration of 6GB/128GB is at NT$ 10,990 ~P18k.
HTC Desire 19+ Announced in Taiwan
Made for budget-conscious consumers, HTC Desire 19+ doesn’t look like a budget phone with its unusual design pattern. Available in Star Can Blue (and Jasmine White), the blue color has a modern patterned look around the edges as if showing blinking lights when light hits it.
The phone runs on MediaTek Helio P35 chipset with the option to expand up to 1TB of storage. Also, it runs on Android 9 Pie already. Unlike the U19e, this one comes with a headphone jack.
As for the cameras, the Desire 19+ has a single 16MP f2.0 sensor with three sensors on the back — 13MP f2.0 wide + 8MP f2.2 ultrawide + 5MP f2.2 depth. The display is of 6.2″ IPS LCD 720p+, which is a good compliment to the 3850mAh battery.
Just like the HTC U19e, it’s unsure if it will ever arrive locally.
HTC Desire 19+ specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD HD+
- Design: glass-like back
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4/6GB RAM
- Memory: 64GB/128GB expandable with dedicated microSD up to 1TB
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Selfie: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi ac, GPS, audio jack
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Battery: 3850mAh capacity
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); HTC Sense
- Colors: Star Can Blue, Jasmine White
- Price: NT$ 9,990 ~P16k (4GB/64GB) and NT$ 10,990 ~P18k (6GB/128GB)
- Release date: June 2019 Taiwan, TBA Philippine availability