Kia PH has officially priced the Seltos crossover SUV in the Philippines. Starting at P1,098,000 or almost P1.1-million pesos, the LX model gets standard safety features but drops the larger wheels and LED lighting. The next model is the EX at P1.2M and the top of the line is the SX at P1.5M pesos.
The Kia Seltos 2020 is the company’s answer to compact SUVs of its rival like the Honda HR-V and Toyota CH-R. This also puts the Hyundai Kona along the Seltos on the crossover category.
Powering the Seltos is a 2.0-liter engine with 149 HP of power and 179Nm of torque. The transmission for all models is an automatic Intelligent CVT.
2020 Kia Seltos specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 5-door compact SUV or crossover
- Engine: 2.0-liter gasoline engine
- Power: 147 horsepower
- Torque: 179Nm torque
- Transmission: CVT
- Fuel efficiency: est. maximum 15km/l combined highway and city*
- Ground clearance: 180 to 200mm*
- Safety: Driver and front passenger airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors and camera (optional), ISOFIX
- Features: Touch infotainment system, LED lights, panoramic sunroof
- Price: P1.1M to P1.5M pesos
- Release date:
early 2020Launching in December 2019 in the Philippines