After months of leaks and teasers, OnePlus finally took the wraps off their newest flagship in a special event held in New York. The OnePlus 6T is the successor to the OnePlus 6 that was launched earlier this year. Now, the 6T appeared on AnTuTu’s benchmark listing with a 298,000 score.
- OnePlus 6T now official with tiny notch at price of P30K
Ahead of its launch, the handset got 297,000 average benchmarking score on AnTuTu. Today, the benchmarking company revealed a listing that shows that the smartphone has scored 298,011. Its predecessor got a score of 286,006 and this shows that the company made some improvements on the performance on its new flagship despite having the same chipset.
The OnePlus 6T features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and with 2340 x 1080px resolution. Also, the screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 6. It carries the same Snapdragon 845 chipset with Adreno 630 GPU, coupled with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage.
OnePlus 6T full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080px, Gorilla Glass 6
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 630 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 20MP f/1.7, 2x telephoto, 4K UHD video, OIS
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Battery: 3,700mAh with Dash Charge or 20W fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Security: In-display fingerprint reader
- Colors: Midnight black, Mirror black
- Release Date: November 2018 in USA, Europe, Asia and the Philippines (grey market)
- Price: $549 or P30,990 estimated in Philippine pesos for 6+128GB, $579 for 8+128GB or P33,990, $629 or P37,490 for 8+256GB (prices may vary while estimations include taxes)