Better late than never as Samsung Galaxy A20s has been announced. This time, the South Korean company is refreshing its Galaxy A20 model. The Galaxy A20s (4GB/64GB) is available in Thailand for Thai Baht 6490 or around P11k in the Philippines when roughly converted.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Now Official in Thailand
Available in Black, Blue, Green, and Red colors, the Galaxy A20s sports entry-level features. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 450 with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. Apparently, only the higher-end model (4GB/64GB) is available (for now). The main cameras are spearheaded by 13MP f1.8 + 8MP f2.2 ultrawide + 5MP depth. And there’s an 8MP f2.0 selfie camera within the Infinite V notch. That said, we’re looking at a 6.4″ HD TFT display. Wrapping up the feature list is a fingerprint scanner on the back and 4000mAh battery with 15W fast adaptive charging.
In the Philippines, Samsung Galaxy A20 is priced at P9,990. While there’s no word yet if the Galaxy A20s will ever arrive, we can expect the device to replace the A20 for the same price, just like the rest of the Galaxy A series.
Samsung Galaxy A20s specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ TFT
- Design: All-polycarbonate
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB expandable with microSD up to 512GB
- Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor , 1080p video
- Selfie: 8MP front-facing, Face Unlock, AI features
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, audio jack, FM Radio, USB Type-C
- Security: Fingerprint sensor embedded at the back
- Battery: 4000mAh with 15W Fast Adaptive Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, OneUI
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green, and Red
- Price: estimated at Thai Baht 6490 or around P11k in the Philippines
- Release date: September 2019 Thailand, TBD Philippines availability