Sony has officially introduced and priced the Sony Alpha A6300 in the Philippines. It’s the new flagship mirrorless APS-C camera from the Japanese giant.
The new Alpha A6300 boasts a 24MP APS-C sensor with the world’s fastest AF system. At its core is a Hybrid Autofocus system with 425 AF points and 169 contrast points. The maximum continuous shooting is rated at 11 fps still photos while movie shooting is 4K UHD at 30 fps or 1080p FHD at 120fps.
Sony camera phone reviews
- Sony Xperia M5 Review
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Review
- Sony Xperia Z5 Classic Review
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Review
The Alpha A6300 follows a lot of design elements from the previous Alpha series such as the A6000. Included on that list is a 3-inch screen that tilts upward and downward.
On the other hand, the 2.36M dots OLED viewfinder has been improved to support 120fps shooting mode.
Sitting between the point-and-shoot and DSLR, the Alpha A6300 is aimed at photography enthusiasts and amateurs.
The official retail price is Php 51,299 (cash basis) for the body-only and Php 58,499 with the 16-50mm kit lens.
Alongside with the launch of A6300, Sony PH also announced new Sony Master G lens. And for Php 69,299 pesos, Sony will bundled a 18-105mm lens to the A6300 until March 31st only.
Sony Alpha A6300 Sample 4K UHD Video
Sony Alpha A6300 Specs, Official PH Price, Release
- Display: 3″ titling screen
- Viewfinder: 2.36M-dot OLED at 120fps max refresh rate
- Sensor: 24MP APS-C
- Focus: 0.05 sec., Hybrid up to 425 AF points, 169 contrast points
- Video: 4K UHD @30fps, 1080p FHD @120fps
- Shutter speed: 1/4000 sec.
- Size: 404g weight, 120x67x49mm
- Battery: up to 400 shots in single charge
- Release: March 2016 in the Philippines
- Price: Php52,299 body-only, Php58,499 with kit-lens