Xiaomi promised (and delivered) a cheaper version of its popular cheap fitness Mi Band 3, dubbed as the Mi Band 3i. Its only targeted market is India (for now) with a price of INR 1,299 or roughly P900 when directly converted to Philippine peso. Every feature of the more expensive fitness band is retained except for the heart rate sensor.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3i Goes Official in India for P900 Price
The Mi Band 3i features 0.78″ OLED touchscreen with scratch-resistant glass and anti-fingerprint coating. It can show time, notification, steps, activities, and weather. While you can no longer track your heart rate, you can still track your sleep, exercise, and even provide sedentary reminders. The cheap fitness band is 5ATM rated which means it’s 50 meters water-resistant. It connects to Android and iOS devices via Bluetooth 4.2 LED and can last up to 20 days of standby, thanks to the 110mAh battery. Mi Band 3i is available in black color only.
Right now, the cheapest fitness band in the Philippines is the Mi Band 4 that retails for P1,690.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3i specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 78-inch OLED (128 x 80 pixels) touch screen display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating
- Design: silicone strap, plastic case, 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Dimensions: 6.8×18.1×11; 20g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Tracker: 3 axis accelerometer (tracks time, step, activities, weather, notifications)
- Battery: 110mAh, up to 20 days of standby
- Colors: Black
- Release date: November 2019, India, Global TBD
- Price: INR 1,299 or ~P900