Xiaomi’s latest power bank is not your ordinary portable charger as the newly launched Mi Power Bank 3 Pro has 20,000 mAh capacity with 45W Fast Charging for smartphones, tablets, and laptops or MacBooks.
It beats the competition and branded power banks as it’s priced cheaper at $30 or roughly P1,500 Philippine pesos before taxes. The estimated availability in China is on January 11 while global release will follow after including in the Philippines.
For that pricing, you will get a two full-sized USB Type-A and a USB Type-C (power delivery) ports. You can easily Fast Charge different smartphones and tablets with a power rating of 5V to 12V and from 1.5A to 2.5A depending on the device type and the number of devices connected.
Mi Power Bank 3 Pro official images
The Type-C port, however, produces more amps and power and could support laptop and Apple Macbook charging or even the newly launched Microsoft Surface and Google Pixelbook for 45W rating (dual fast charge input and output).
Charging the Mi Power Bank 3 Pro takes around 4.5 hours using a 45W charger (Macbook, Surface, laptops, etc.) and it will take 6.5 hours using an 18W standard fast charging adapter. Using a regular smartphone charger will take 11 hours to fill it up.
Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Capacity: 20,000 mAh lithium-ion
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-A full-sized, USB Type-C
- Speed: 5V/2.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 15V/3A over Type-C
- Charge time: 4.5 hours via 45W type-C, 6.5 hours via 18W, 11 hours via a standard charger
- Protection: 9 layer circuit chip
- Release date: January 11 in China, February to March globally including the Philippines
- Price: $30 before taxes or est. P1,500 Philippine pesos