ZTE Axon 7 Max officially launched
After Xiaomi launched their Mi Note 2 and Mi Mix, it is now ZTE’s turn to launch their new phablet. ZTE Axon 7 Max is now official. It is now available to pre-order, well, if you are in China.
ZTE Axon 7 Max official photos
ZTE Axon 7 Max is more like the bigger version(literally) of Axon 7. For comparison, the Axon 7 packs a 5.5-inch AMOLED 2K display that features 20MP rear camera and runs under quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. This time, Axon 7 Max comes with a 6-inch 1080p “Naked 3D” display that features 13MP dual-camera setup and runs under octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB expandable memory.
The Axon 7 Max might not have the latest high-end specifications but it does make up for its features. The 13MP dual rear camera that is becoming a trend to most recently released phones. The Naked 3D display lets you view 3D content without the need for the 3D glasses. Additionally, ZTE offers 3D content for free with every purchase. It also boasts its AK4962 codec with an integrated voice DSP, so expect a 32-bit hi-res audio and bigger screen means bigger battery at 4100mAh with Quick Charge 3.0.
ZTE Axon Max 7 is currently available in China for 2,999 Yuan or $443 or about P21,500 pesos(before taxes). Global release is yet to be announced.
ZTE Axon 7 Max specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 6-inch FHD 1080p IPS LCD, 367 ppi
- Design: metal + plastic?
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, octa-core 2.0GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, up to 200GB microSD
- Camera: 13MP dual camera, PDAF, dual-LED(dual tone) flash, laser autofocus
- Selfie: 8MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio: AK4962 codec with an integrated voice DSP
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 4100mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MiFavor UI 4.0
- Color: Waldorf Gold
- Release Date: November 2016 in China
- Price: 2,999 Yuan or $443 or about P21,500 pesos(before taxes)