Along with the official launch and release of Starmobile Play Max, the local company also announces Starmobile Play Plus which is their cheapest Android 6.0 Marshmallow phone at P2,290 price in pesos.
The Play Plus features entry level specs including a 5-inch FWGVA screen, quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 8GB expandable internal storage, 2000mAh battery, and 5MP main camera. The selfie shooter at the back is a 2MP while connectivity is promised up to 3G HSPA+.
Aside from running on latest Android software, Starmobile also paired the phone with an FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, and WiFi 802.11n.
Starmobile Play Plus colors and photo
Starmobile Play Max Official price, Full Specs, Release Date in the Philippines
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA screen, 196ppi
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2GHz Spreadtrum 7731G processor
- Graphics: Mali 400MP2
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD up to 32GB
- Design: Removable back, 9.8mm, 159g weight
- Camera: 5MP main, LED flash, autofocus, HD video
- Selfie: 2MP front-facing, LED flash
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G / HSPA+ / WCMDA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio, WiFi n
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor N/A, Accelerometer, Light sensor, Gyroscope?
- Port: micro USB 2.0, USB OTG (On-the-go)?
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Price: P2,290 SRP including a Smart prepaid kit SIM card with free 100-600MB data
- Release date: August 2016 availability in the Philippines