Hyundai has recently launched the 2019 Hyundai Accent in the Philippines along with the variants that will be released here, locally. The pricing info has been reserved until early next year. However, the latest SRP from the neighboring region suggests a P700,000 plus starting price for the base manual gasoline model in the Philippine market.
UPDATE in 05/2019 for the pricing.
Below is complete pricing (est. range) for the 2019 Hyundai Accent CRDi diesel and gasoline models.
- 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.4 GL M/T (no airbags) – Php 740,000
- 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.4 GL A/T (no airbags) – Php 790,000
- 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.4 GL M/T (with two airbags) – Php 790,000
- 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.4 GL A/T (with two airbags) – Php 850,000
- 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.6 GL CRDI M/T hatchback or sedan – Php 870,000
- 2019 Hyundai Accent 1.6 GL CRDI A/T hatchback or sedan – Php 980,000
Note: prices are not final and may vary due to taxes and tariffs
2019 Hyundai Accent specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 4-door sedan or 5-door hatchback
- Engine: 1.4-liter gasoline or 1.6-liter diesel
- Power: 100 to 110 HP @ 6000 rpm for gasoline, 136HP @ 6000 rpm diesel*
- Torque: 133 Nm @ 3500 rpm for gasoline, 300Nm @ 2,500 diesel*
- Transmission: CVT, 6-speed automatic, 6-speed manual
- Fuel efficiency: up 20km/l for diesel*
- Ground clearance: 150mm*
- Safety: Driver and front passenger airbags, Pre Collision with automatic braking, Rear view camera, Reverse parking sensors, ISOFIX
- Features: Keyless entry, 5 or 7-inch touch center display
- Price: estimated P750,000 Philippine pesos base model without airbags for 1.4-liter, up to P900k for the 1.6-liter diesel
- Release: January 2019 in the Philippines