Mitsubishi launching the new 2019 Strada in the Philippines
Redesigned Mitsubishi Strada or Triton in other countries has been launched. It packs the same 2.4-liter MIVEC turbo diesel engine but has improved comfort and new 6-speed transmission.
The new 2019 Strada also offers improved safety features such as Forward and Reverse Collision Mitigation, 360-degree view camera, and Blind Spot Monitoring System. There is also a new 4WD mode as well as improved Hill Descent Control.
As expected with the same Euro 4 engine, the amount of power is the same at 181 HP @ 3,500 rpm and 430 Nm @ 2,500 rpm of torque.
The new Mitsubishi Strada will be available starting in Q1 2019 for a P1.1 million Philippine pesos as entry model all the way up to P1.5M for the 4WD complete with safety package and leather interior.
Mitsubishi Strada 2019 Official Photos Exterior Design, Interior Dash
Mitsubishi Strada 2019 specs, release date Philippines, price
- Body type: Pickup / Truck 4-door or dual cab
- Engine: 2.4-liter MIVEC turbo diesel
- Power: 181 HP @ 3,500 rpm
- Torque: 430 Nm @ 2,500 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic or manual
- Fuel efficiency: 19 km/l, 75 liter capacity
- Ground clearance: 206 mm
- Safety: Driver and front passenger’s airbags, Forward Collision Mitigation, Reverse or Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Monitoring, Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation System for anti-sudden unintended acceleration, Multi Around Monitor or 360-degree view camera, Reverse parking sensors, ISOFIX
- Features: Cruise Control, Keyless entry, 6-inch touch display
- Price: P1,190,000 Philippine pesos base model 4×2 up to P1.5M SRP for 4WD
- Release: Q1 2019 in the Philippines, Thailand, Australia (Triton L200)