Samsung recently introduced their coup de grace of the 2016 A-series lineup, none other than the 6-incher Galaxy A9. The handset recently leaked via official promo pictures and is expected to be official later this December.
The A9 is expected to sport a 6-inch Super AMOLED display, with a Snapdragon 620 chipset on its helm. For RAM, it carries 3GB of RAM, with a 13MP rear shooter and 8MP selfie shooter. Like the A-series, the Galaxy A9 will be built with a metallic construction and 2.5D glass, a signature of Samsung’s A-series handsets.
- LG Nexus 5X VS Samsung Galaxy A7 Comparison, Camera Review, Benchmarks
- Samsung Galaxy A7 VS Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Comparison, Camera Review, Benchmarks
The Galaxy A8 will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and will carry 4000mAh battery capacity. The Samsung Galaxy A9 will be priced at CNY 3,000 or roughly Php21K in converted PH price though an official release date is yet to be determined. What do you think of the Galaxy A9? Hit us up on the comments section.
Samsung Galaxy A9 specs, PH price, features
- Display: 6-inch Super AMOLED FHD display
- Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 Chipset
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Processor: 1.8GHz 4x Cortex-A72 cores, 4x Cortex-A53 cores
- Graphics: Adreno 510 GPU
- Camera: 13MP rear shooter + 8MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: LTE Cat.7
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh battery
- Release date: Exp. the release date is 2016, official at December
- Official Price: CNY 3,000 or Php21K in converted PH price