A month ago, the Honor 10 officially launched exclusively in China. The device only got released to other countries yesterday. People have been asking when it’ll be released here in the Philippines and so far there were no updates until today.
- Honor 7S, most affordable Honor phone in 2018, might launch in Europe
- Honor 8 Pro major update, enables face unlock and other features
It has been confirmed that the Honor 10 will be arriving in the Philippines as well as in 25 other countries. Unfortunately, there is still no official date for the launch.
The Honor 10 features a 5.84″ Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080. The device is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 970 along with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. It is fueled by a 3,400mAh battery and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.
As for its camera setup, the Honor 10 sports a dual 16MP color camera + 24MP monochrome camera with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, and AI Camera. It also houses a 24MP front camera.
The device’s price varies depending on its variant. The 64GB variant is priced at €399.90 (approx. Php 24,000) and the 128GB variant might be priced at €449.90 (approx. Php 28,000). This price is still not official and may still decrease when it finally comes to the Philippines.
Honor 10 Full Specs
- 5.84″ IPS LCD 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7 mm, 153 g
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G72 MP12
- 64/128 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery, Fast battery charging: 50% in 24 min (5V/4.5A)