Paying your Government PAG-IBIG Member’s Contributions, Housing Loan, and other payment forms are much easier online or via your smartphone like the GCash app. Below are simple and few steps on how to completely pay your PAG-IBIG without going to the mall or payment center.
Steps on how to Pay your PAG-IBIG via GCash
- Download GCash app
- Register your mobile number and activate
- Cash-in credits or amount into your GCash via bank accounts, cards, nearest partner centers like 7-Eleven, Cebuana, LBC, and more
- Take note of your Pag-ibig Member’s ID number (12-digit) and covered period (monthly, quarterly)*
- Go to Pay Bills > Government > PAG-IBIG in GCash app of your phone
- Fill the details and add a valid email address
- Screenshots your transaction for extra proof
- *Note: PAG-IBIG Contribution and Housing Loan payment have monthly and quarterly deadlines so be sure to verify that your covered period is valid.
More GCash guide here.