Paying your PLDT Fiber bills or DSL plus landline statement of account via Globe Gcash is easier and more convenient than going to authorized stores outside your home. Below is a guide on step-by-step Gcash bills payment
Paying PLDT Home Fiber or DSL using Globe Gcash mobile app
- Add credits or cash-in the amount you needed into your Gcash number
- Open the Gcash app and navigate to Bills Payment
- Go to Telecom and choose PLDT DSL (it is similar as PLDT Home Fiber)
- Enter your 10 digit Account Number and telephone number with area code
- Double check the information then proceed to confirmation page
Alternatively, you can add an account into the Gcash biller app section so that you will not need to enter the details every time you are paying your bills.
More useful Gcash guides are available here.
How to pay for DFA Passport application fee thru Gcash guide is also ready for you to read here.