HTC recently announced the Desire 830, which is set for the Taiwanese market. This newly introduced smartphone is the successor of HTC’s Desire 820, which was released about 2 years ago. Let’s take a look at what this new HTC Desire phone could offer.
More posts and reviews can be found here
The HTC Desire 830 packs a 5.5-inch 1080p FHD display with MediaTek Helio X10 chip on the side. It carries 3GB of RAM, with 32GB of ROM and supports microSD Card storage up to 128GB. As expected of a newly released phone, it runs on a new Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and has 2800mAh battery capacity. For shooters, the HTC Desire 830 packs a decent 13MP/4MP camera pairing.
Right now, the HTC Desire 830 will only be made available in Taiwan on May 6th, though hopefully, HTC will delight everyone with a global release of the HTCC Desire 830. The Desire 830 is priced at Php $310 or roughly around Php 14K. What do you guys think? We’d love to hear your thoughts on this new HTC handset. Mabuhay! Manila.
HTC Desire 830 specs, PH price, features
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p FHD display
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio X10 chip
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, microSD card up to 128GB
- Main camera: 13MP rear shooter, f/2.0 lens, OIS
- Front camera: 4MP selfie shooter, f/2.0 lens
- Connectivity: Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery capacity: 2800mAh battery
- Ports: microUSB v2.0
- Release date: May 6th in Taiwan
- Official price: $310 or roughly around Php 14K in converted PH price