Last week, HTC fully introduced their next-in-line flagship, the HTC 10 and many went all over with the device, however, it seems that HTC has a few more surprises under their belt, one particular surprise is the HTC One S9. Let’s take a closer look at what can this newly introduced HTC handset deliver.
More posts and reviews can be found here
- HTC 10 goes official for $700
- HTC 10 vs Huawei P9 specs comparison
- HTC Lifestyle variant, to be released
First off is its 5-inch 1080p FHD display, backed up by a MediaTek Helio X10 chip. It carries 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM, with microSD card support, which HTC claims could carry up to 2TB of SD storage, though honestly, that’s unlikely. Shooting-wise, it has a decent pairing of 13MP/4MP, with both shooters ranging in at f/2.0 aperture. A pretty recent Android 6.0 Marshmallow is keeping things together while a 2840mAh battery runs the whole show.
Honestly, the HTC One S9 looks rather promising, however when things land on the price range, which is expected to be at 499 euros on Germany or roughly around Php 26K, it seems that they’re better options out there. What do you guys think? We’d love to hear your thoughts on the upcoming HTC One S9.
HTC One S9 specs, PH price ,features
- Display: 5-inch 1080p FHD display
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio X10 chip
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Main camera: 13MP rear shooter, f/2.0, OIS
- Front camera: 4MP selfie shooter, f/2.0
- Connectivity: WiFi ac , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery capacity: 2840mAh battery
- Ports: microUSB
- Release date: April 2016
- Official price: 499 euros or roughly around Php 26K in converted PH price