The HTC One X9 has seen a lot of attention throughout the days and so far, the attention just keeps on coming. A person in China happened to get his or her hands on the particular HTC handset and decided to do a photoshoot with the HTC One X9.
From the photos, we can confirm a few already known features of the HTC One X9, such as its front-facing speakers, capacitive Android buttons and an overall metal built. As mentioned on a few early leaks, the right side features the SIM card slot, together with the volume rocker and the power button, while the 3.5mm jack is at the top and the USB port is at the bottom.
The HTC One X9 features a 5.5-inch 1080p display, a MediaTek 6795 SoC, 2 or 3GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage. It also carries a 13MP rear shooter, with OIS and Ultrapixel front shooter, backed up by the 3000mAh battery.
- HTC One X9 Renders Leaked; It Kinda Looks Like a Nexus Phone
- HTC One X9 Leaked; Rumoured New HTC Device To Feature Snapdragon 615 or Mediatek Helio x20, 23MP Rear Shooter
What do you think of the HTC One X9’s specs so far? Share us your thoughts on the comments section below.
HTC One X9 specs, PH price, features
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p FHD display
- Chip: MediaTek MT6795 SoC
- Processor: 2.2 GHz octa-core processor
- Memory: 2 or 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage
- Camera: 13MP rear shooter, with OIS + Ultrapixel front camera
- Battery: 3000mAh battery capacity
- Release date: Indeterminate
- Official Price: Indeterminate