During Huawei’s conference, the Chinese tech giant announced the upcoming updates for a couple of Huawei’s smartphones starting this month.
There will be new features coming including the GPU Turbo which will first hit to Mate 10 series. The GPU Turbo increases its processing power by up to 60% while the power consumption decreases by 30%. It was first announced last week along with Honor Play smartphone.
Aside from the Mate 10 series, other devices will also be getting the said update. Here is the list of the following Huawei devices with a date on when they will be updated:
- June – Mate 10, Honor V10
- July – P20 series, Mate RS Porsche design, Nova 2S, Honor 10, MediaPad M5
- August – Nova 3e, Enjoy 8 Plus, Enjoy 7s, Maimang 6, Honor 9 lite, Honor 7X, Honor Play 7X
- September – Mate 9 series
- October – Honor 9, P10 series, Honor V9
- November – other Huawei devices not mentioned
The next update should excite Mate 10 users as it will be starting to support cloud computing on June 26 and then it will receive the EMUI 8.1 update mid-July which will bring the 960fps slow-motion video shooting feature.
Huawei users most especially the Mate 10 should feel the excitement with upcoming new features on their mobile devices.