Huawei Honor 7X officially joins the company’s dual camera setup smartphones ahead of the Mate 10 launch. Not only that, the Honor 7X also sports a 5.9-inch display following the 18:9 aspect ratio trend.
The Huawei Honor 7X is powered by a Kirin 659 chipset coupled with a Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. Having a 4GB RAM, the smartphone offers storage options from 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB. At the back, it has a dual camera setup of 16MP+2MP and an 8MP front snapper.
Running on Android Nougat, the Huawei Honor 7X has a 3,340mAh battery. Price starts at $200/P10,200 for the 32GB, $260/P13,300 for the 64GB and $300/P15,400 for the 128GB. Shipping in China starts on October 17. Stay tuned for its Philippine pricing and release updates!
Huawei Honor 7X Official Photos
Huawei Honor 7X Full Specs, Philippine pricing, release date
- Display: 5.93 inches LTPS IPS LCD 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Size: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm, 165 g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- RAM: 32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB
- Camera: Dual 16 MP + 2 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features: 1/2.9″ sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Multimedia: [email protected]
- Selfie: 8 MP, 1080p
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Ports: micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery
- Release Date: October 17 in China, TBA in PH
- Price: $200/P10,200 (32GB), $260/P13,300 (64GB), $300/P15,400 (128GB)