Huawei officially unveiled the Mate 20 along with its pricing
The Chinese-giant, Huawei, extends its triple camera offering to the new Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, and Mate 20 X. For the Mate 20, it is priced for 800 euros or 800 USD if ever will be launched in the USA. This is for the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage model or equivalent to Php 40,990 in the Philippines. Note that this pricing is estimation using the current P20 Pro’s SRP in PH.
UPDATE: Huawei Philippines unveiled the official SRP of both Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro for PHP 40, 990 and PHP 49, 990 respectively.
Huawei Philippines is preparing to launch the Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X
Once the Mate 20 series becomes available in China and other parts of the globe, Philippines is expected to see the new series by early as October with a November 2018 release date.
Huawei Mate 20 official photos, sample camera images
Huawei Mate 20 full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, HDR10, RGBW
- Design: Gorilla Glass, IP53 dust and splash proof
- CPU: Kirin 980 octa-core 2.6GHz processor, world’s first 7nm SoC
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP10 graphics
- Memory: 4GB or 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB, nano card max up to 256GB
- Camera: 12MP f/1.8 + 16MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.4 triple sensor, Leica Lens, 4K UHD @ 30 fps video, AI photo and video
- Selfie: 24MP f/2.0 front
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 22.5W Fast Charging
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE+, Infrared, Wireless display
- Audio: 32bit, mono speaker
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C 3.1
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Colors: Green, Blue, Black, Gold Pink, Twilight