LG K3 Budget Android 6.0 Marshmallow Officially Launched
LG has launched a new budget, cheap Android 6.0 Marshmallow smartphone, the LG K3. The budget Android features an entry-level set of specs including a 4.5-inch LCD screen, quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, and 5MP main camera that shoots HD video.
More LG X and K phones reviews, comparisons
Despite the budget positioning, the LG K3 sports a VGA front-facing selfie camera, microSD card slot, and 1940mAh battery.
See also: LG X Mach Mid-ranger with beastly specs
The LG K3 is available in the USA already thru Boost Mobile as unlocked for $80 or roughly P3700 pesos before taxes. On the other hand, LG is expected to release it to other countries including the Philippines, we’re hoping.
LG K3 official price, full specs, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS LCD WVGA screen
- CPU: Quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal storage + microSD card slot
- Camera: 5MP HD camera, 0.3MP or VGA front-facing selfie
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA/WCDMA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, WiFi n
- Port: microUSB, USB OTG?
- Battery: 1940mAh
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Optimus UI
- Color: Black
- Price: $80 / P3,700 pesos, availability in the USA
- Release date: June 2016 in the USA, Philippines to be confirmed