In the US, Motorola One Hyper launched for $399.99USD or around P20K Philippine peso when roughly converted. The phone features a 64MP camera that outputs 16MP equivalent photos and one of, if not, the fastest charging speed rated at 45W for the 4000mAh battery. It’s available in Deepsea Blue, Dark Amber, and Fresh Orchid colors. While it’s already retailing in the US and selected European countries, it’s also going to launch in the Middle East in the coming months.
Motorola One Hyper Goes Official for P20k Price
Motorola’s mid-range phone isn’t trying to win any awards when it comes to the number of cameras. There’s a dual-camera setup on the back — featuring the aforementioned 64MP lens and an 8MP ultrawide sensor. The former features electronic image stabilization with an f1.9 aperture. Furthermore, it supports Night Vision and Quad Pixel technologies that also work with third-party apps like Instagram and Facebook through Google CameraX API. The same goes for HDR and Portrait Mode. As for the selfie camera, it uses a 32MP f2.0 lens that outputs 8MP equivalent photos. That said, it’s housed inside a pop-up mechanism that’s situated on the right corner. This paves the way for the 6.5″ fullscreen LCD that Moto calls it Total Vision.
There’s no under-screen scanner here, so you’ll need to unlock the phone via the rear scanner. Like the OnePlus 7 and 7T series, the pop-up camera retracts automatically when it detects freefall. For the rest of the specs, One Hyper features Snapdragon 675, 4GB RAM, 128GB expandable storage, near-stock Android 10, audio jack, and a splash-resistant design. Moto is promising 12 hours of battery life with 10 minutes of charge via the USB Power Delivery 3.0, however, you might need to purchase a separate charging brick as the company mentioned that some might get 15W TurboPower charger in the box.
Motorola One Hyper specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, Total Vision
- Design: front and back glass, metal frame, splash-resistant
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 128GB + microSD up to 1TB
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, 13mm (ultrawide) | up to 4K @ 30fps video recording with EIS
- Selfie Camera: Motorized pop-up 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 0.8µm
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Wi-Fi ac Bluetooth 5.0, LE, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Security: rear capacitive fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000mAh, 45W USB Power Delivery 3.0
- OS: near-stock Android 10 with added Moto Actions
- Colors: Fresh Orchid, Deepsea Blue, Dark Amber
- Release date: December 2019 in the US, Europe, Middle East (TBD)
- Price: $399.99USD or ~P20K