While Huawei has only a few months to push Android updates, Nokia 2.2, HMD Global’s latest entry-level phone is bound to receive two to three years of support from Google — thanks to Android One program. If you want a budget phone, you might like this one.
The Nokia 2.2 comes with polycarbonate build in a glass-like finish. On its back are the Android One moniker and the main 13MP f2.2 with LED flash. Up front reveals an aggressively curved notch housing a 5MP selfie camera.
— Nokia Mobile (@NokiaMobile) June 6, 2019
Display-wise, you’re looking at a 5.71″ HD+ 19:9 IPS LCD screen. It runs on Helio A22 quad-core CPU, Android 9 Pie out of the box, and 3000mAh battery. And for a cheap phone, this one comes with a dedicated Google Assistant button.
Nokia 2.2 is priced at INR 6,999 ~P5.2k for the 2GB/16GB model. While the 3GB/32GB model is at INR 7,999 ~P5.9k.
Nokia 2.2 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 5.71-inch HD+, IPS LCD, teardrop notch
- Design: All-polycarbonate build
- CPU: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm), Quad-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- RAM: 2/3GB
- Memory: 16/32GB expandable storage of up to 400GB
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.12µm, AF
- Selfie: 5MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi b/g/n, BT 4.2, GPS, audio jack, micro USB
- Battery: non-removable 3000mAh
- Security: face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Android One
- Release date: June 2019 Global, July 2019 Philippines
- Price: INR 6,999 ~P5.2k Philippine price