Nokia 7.2 is officially launched in the Philippines and will become available this month for P15,990 price for the 6GB RAM and 128GB model.
The mid-range phone from HMD Global runs on Android One OS or pure Android and features a 48MP Triple Camera with Zeiss optics. The selfie shooter is a 20MP sensor.
Powering the Nokia 7.2 is a Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor and a slightly disappointing 3500 mAh battery.
Both the Nokia 2720 Flip phone with 4G LTE and Nokia 110 are also launched for P4,790 pesos and P1,290 pesos, respectively.
Nokia 7.2 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD FHD+, teardrop notch, HDR10
- Design: polymer composite build with an aluminum frame, Corning Gorilla Glass 3(front and back), Google Assistant button, Notification LED
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Memory: 64GB/128 GB + dedicated microSD, up to 512GB
- Camera: Zeiss Optics 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, depth sensor
- Selfie Camera: Zeiss Optics 20 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Wi-Fi ac Bluetooth 5.0, EDR, LE, aptX GPS, USB Type-C, headphone jack, NFC(except Latin America, USA, and India), FM Radio
- Security: rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3500 mAh, 10W standard charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Android One
- Release date: October 19 in PH
- Price: P15,990 official SRP in the Philippines