Nokia 9 will be launched soon in Barcelona along with other flagship phones from other brands. Though a little bit overdue for a true HMD and Nokia flagship, the Nokia 9 Pureview will be a beast, thanks to the confirmed Penta-camera setup.
The flagship shooter has been leaked several times before, but only this official image provides a more close-up view at the back of the Nokia 9. All five cameras at the back might sport the Zeiss optics giving more advantage against other shooters. We cannot confirm for the type of sensors of each camera until the Pureview shooter becomes official.
For other specs, however, the Nokia 9 will likely have the Snapdragon 845 processor rather than the SD855. The display is measured at 6-inch QHD OLED and the device will have an 8GB RAM and 128GB storage minimum. There is no pricing for now, but expect to be around $900 or $1000 USD (P49,990 pesos estimated).
Nokia 9 rumored specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 5.9-inch QHD display, AMOLED, HDR
- Design: Gorilla Glass 5 and aluminum/metal frame
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 or 855 processor
- GPU: Adreno 630 or 640 graphics
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB to 256GB internal memory
- Camera: Penta-lens Pureview cameras (Standard, Wide-angle, Telephoto, Black and White, Depth sensor), Carl Zeiss Optics
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS
- Battery: Quick Charge 4.0
- Security: Under Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Price: $899 or P44,990 Philippine pesos (est. after taxes)
- Release Date: March 2019