Nokia is looking to beat Samsung Galaxy A9 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro with its upcoming Nokia 9 PureView camera phone. The latest 3D renders point to five or penta camera setup with a Carl Zeiss lens, which is the first in a production Android smartphone.
The specs have leaked before but this time you can see the phone in up close before HMD Global will officially unveil the Nokia 9, probably with PureView branding.
As for the announcement and release date, November is still a candidate month but if there is no word within this month, we may finally see it early next year before or during MWC 2019.
Nokia 9 PureView Photos
Nokia 9 rumored specs, release, Philippines price
- Display: 6.2-inch AMOLED, QHD+
- Design: Curved Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Snapdragon 8150 or SD 855 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- Memory: 4GB to 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB to 256GB internal
- Camera: Penta-lens with wide, zoom, standard, black and white, and depth sensor (to be confirmed), Carl Zeiss optics
- Connectivity: 4G LTE+ up to 5G LTE depending on chipset, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 3,300 mAh to 3,800 mAh, Quick Charging 4.0+
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie Pure Android
- Release: end of November or early 2019
- Price: Estimated at $899 or P44,990 to P49,990 in Philippine pesos