HMD Global is preparing to launch their upcoming flagship called Nokia 9 early next year. A new leak confirms that the company will be holding an event at the end of January 2019. This leak comes with a case render for the Nokia 9 that confirms its final design and Penta-lens camera feature at the back.
In the new render of the Nokia 9’s third-party accessory shows that the device will have its five cameras at the back along with a sensor and LED flash. The setup is similarly matched as to the previous leaks we’ve encountered. After all, the announcement is just around the corner.
Nokia 9 rumored specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 5.9-inch QHD display, AMOLED, HDR
- Design: Gorilla Glass 5 and aluminum/metal frame
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 or 855 processor
- GPU: Adreno 630 or 640 graphics
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB to 256GB internal memory
- Camera: Penta-lens Pureview cameras (Standard, Wide-angle, Telephoto, Black and White, Depth sensor), Carl Zeiss Optics
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS
- Battery: Quick Charge 4.0
- Price: $899 or P44,990 Philippine pesos (est. after taxes)
- Release Date: February to March 2019