The Chinese startup, OnePlus, is preparing to launch the OnePlus 7 flagship phone after the noises of MWC 2019. But even the launch is a couple of months away, some important features and specs of its phone have been leaked.
The latest is an image that may tell the final design of the OP7. In the photo, it shows an unknown phone alongside with the OnePlus 6T. The other phone wrapped in a special case is allegedly the OnePlus 7 with an all-screen display running on Oxygen OS.
Surprisingly, the case has some extra space on top and this only points to a slider design the same as the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. The front camera and other sensors on the Mi Mix 3 are hidden and could be accessed by sliding out the front panel–a very likely scenario on the OnePlus 7.
If this image is indeed a real deal, then the OnePlus 7 may disappoint most of its fans given the latest trend is the punch-hole design with the selfie camera floating on top of the screen similar to the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10 and the recently launched Huawei Nova 4.
As usual, we will wait for more details in order to confirm this. Let us know which one do you prefer: a slider or a punch hole?
OnePlus 7 rumored specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+, AMOLED
- Design: Gorilla Glass 5, Slider selfie camera
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 6GB to 12GB
- Memory: 128GB to 512GB storage
- Camera: Triple-lens with standard, wide-angle
- Connectivity: 5G, Wifi 6, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Quick Charge 4.0, Wireless Charging
- OS: Android 9.1 Pie
- Release date: est. May – June in the Philippines and other Asian markets
- Price: est. $600 before taxes or P30,000 in Philippine pesos