Living under the shadow of OnePlus 7 Pro, the company also revealed the OnePlus 7 standard model with not much fanfare. Without the fullscreen display, 90Hz Fluid AMOLED panel, and pop-up selfie camera, the non-Pro model looks like a revamped version of the 6T but with a better Snapdragon 855 and stereo speakers.
OnePlus 7 Series to arrive in the Philippines via Digital Walker
Compared to the OnePlus 7 Pro, the 7 has the same chipset, stereo speakers, 16MP f2.0 selfie camera (housed inside the teardrop notch), 6GB/128GB base model, under-screen fingerprint scanner, 48MP main sensor, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, and Snapdragon 855 chipset.
When compared to the OnePlus 6T, the OP7 has the same 6.41-inch FHD+ 60Hz Optic AMOLED display, up to 8GB/258GB model, and 3700mAh battery with 20W Warp Charge.
With the OnePlus 7 Pro having a new Nebula Blue color, the non-Pro model has an exclusive Red color to go along with Mirror Gray. Other features like Zen Mode and Fnatic Mode is also found on the standard model.
The OnePlus 7 starts at (6GB/128GB) $500 USD or about P26k price before taxes in the Philippines and goes up to (8GB/256GB) $550 USD or P29k pesos. We can expect the latest OnePlus series to arrive locally as early as June.
OnePlus 7 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.41-inch FHD+, Optical AMOLED, 60Hz refresh rate, HRD10+
- Design: glass and metal, teardrop notch, no audio jack
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 AI octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB, 8GBRAM
- Memory: 128GB or 256GB storage, non-expandable
- Camera: 48 MP, f/1.7, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, up to 4K 30fps
- Selfie: mechanical pop-up 16MP, up to 1080p 30fps
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi ac, BT 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: non-removable 3700mAh, 20W Quick Charge
- Security: in-display fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Oxygen UI
- Release date: Philippines availability June 2019
- Price: $500 USD base model price or about P26,000 Philippine pesos before taxes, estimated at P29k after taxes