After the Oppo A75 and A75s was announced, the company also unveiled another device, the Oppo A83. Like the aforementioned devices, the A83 also sports an 18:9 aspect ratio display but with a smaller screen size and lower resolution.
The Oppo A83 is priced at ¥1399 or PHP 10,687 when directly converted. The smartphone goes on sale in China on December 29. However, global pricing and availability are yet to be announced.
OPPO A83 Full specs
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 x 720) 18:9 display, 2.5D curved glass
- Champagne Gold and Black Colors
- Dimensions: 150.5 × 73.1 × 7.7, 143
- Chipset: Unnamed 2.5GHz Octa-core CPU (Possibly the MediaTek P23)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- OPPO AI Facial Recognition
- OS: ColorOS 3.2 (Android 7.1 Nougat)
- 3,090mAh battery
- Official Price: ¥1399 or PHP 10,687