The battle of 48MP camera-equipped budget smartphones has started with Realme launching the Realme 3 very soon in the Philippines and globally.
The upcoming Realme 3 might win it because it will become available first in the Philippines. It is alleged to feature a 48MP dual camera at the back along with a whopping 4200 mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the screen is said to sport a small V notch and a selfie shooter on top. The processor is an octa-core Helio P70 that is AI-enabled and has better performance and battery efficiency than the Snapdragon 660.
Other details are yet to be officially revealed in March 4 event but the pricing has been rumored at $140 or P7,000 pesos, matching the Realme 1 and Realme 2.
If these specs and price are true, then Oppo’s Realme 48MP cameraphone might come out the winner.
Realme 3 specs, price, release date and availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD notch screen
- Design: Glass and polycarbonate, dewdrop notch
- CPU: Helio P70 octa-core AI processor
- GPU: ARM Mali G72 graphics
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB/64GB + microSD up to 256GB (sim 2 slot)
- Camera: Dual-camera 48MP + 5MP Depth sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE+, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi ac, audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4230 mAh, Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: March to April availability in the Philippines
- Price: $140 USD or P7,000+ in the Philippines SRP of Realme 3