Realme 3 Pro is launching soon in the Philippines for an estimated price of P10,000 to P11,000 base model. It features a Snapdragon 710 AI octa-core processor and paired with 4GB to 6GB RAM with 128GB max storage.
With an efficient processor and large battery, the Realme 3 Pro could be the best option for gaming in the budget category. Overall, we think it is a midrange smartphone that could offer a flagship performance. So below is a list of reasons why the upcoming Realme 3 Pro will be the best gaming phone in 2019.
1. Snapdragon 710 CPU performs like a flagship chipset
Paired with Adreno 616 graphics, the Realme 3 Pro will handle multimedia and gaming load easily. This could support playing heavy title games on high graphics settings like the PUBG or Fortnite and much easier on Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MOBA).
With a powerful chipset and software support (HyperBoost 2.0), the device will not overheat and will stay averagely cool when gaming which is an advantage and extra comfort when gaming.
2. 4000 mAh large battery with up to 2 days usage
Most flagship phones (except on iPhone X series) offer large battery capacity and the Realme 3 Pro is one of them. It has a 4000 mAh juice inside which is enough for up two days of use. This translate to more gaming hours compared to other smartphones with less battery. Another extra longevity is offered by the efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset.
3. Quick Charging 20W or Super VOOC by OPPO
Because Realme is under OPPO, the latter is sharing its latest technology and features to its sub-brand. One of those is the SuperVOOC charging or equivalent to 20W rating thru Quick Charge 4.0 of Qualcomm. With this feature, fully charging the Realme 3 Pro is done is about an hour and a half while topping it up to 50% in less than an hour.
4. 1080p+ or Full HD+ high resolution on an all-screen display
Another big advantage of the Realme 3 Pro is its high-resolution display. At 1080p plus, more details are coming out of your screen especially when watching videos or playing games while the bezels are really thin and almost negligible on the sides.
5. Max 6GB RAM memory option
The 4GB RAM is enough for most users while the 6GB RAM option provides extra oomph especially in running hefty apps and graphics-intensive programs such as games.
6. Flagship Sony IMX camera
The flagship OnePlus 6T and the budget Realme 3 Pro will share the same camera sensor, which is a 16MP Sony IMX sensor that has a large and bright lens coupled with a 25MP selfie camera and 5MP depth sensor for bokeh or portrait.
At 1/2.6‘’ sensor size and 1.22 micron, the Realme 3 Pro has a better output than with high-res camera phones since its pixel size is bigger and can capture more light and details.
7. $200 or P10,000+ price is unbeatable
Retailing in India for about $200 (with taxes), the Realme 3 Pro could see its official SRP in the Philippines at around P10,990 (estimated) for the base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage while the 6GB version could sit around P11,990 pesos.
For this price, this totally beats the competition and even the Redmi Note 7 Pro which will not become available in the Philippine market. This will also make the best gaming smartphone for P10k to P15k price range.
Realme 3 Pro specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ notched screen, Gorilla Glass
- Design: Glass and polycarbonate
- CPU: Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: 4GB or 6GB RAM
- Memory: 64GB, 128GB internal, microSD card support up to 258GB
- Camera: 16MP f1.7 Sony IMX 519 + 5MP secondary, AI scenes
- Selfie: 25MP front sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAH, Quick Charging 20W or Super VOOC
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: May 17 launch date, Available on May
- Price: P10,000 to P10,990 for 4GB model in the Philippines