Redmi and Xiaomi are preparing to launch their new budget line K series starting with the Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro.
Both the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro will feature a 48MP triple camera setup with a pop-up or motorized selfie on top. The standard K20 is powered by a Snapdragon 730 while the more powerful K20 Pro is paired with Snapdragon 855. The RAM configuration starts at 6GB with a 64GB expandable storage.
The two will also have 4000 mAh battery juice and Quick Charging support, thanks to the Qualcomm and USB Type-C combination of support.
It just a matter of days before the two will be launched but pricing has been confirmed for the K20 Pro. The price will start at $380 USD in China or roughly P19k Philippine pesos before taxes in our local shores.
The Redmi K20’s price will be announced on the event with their final availability and global release including India and the Philippines.
Redmi K20, K20 Pro gaming phones specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch all-screen IPS LCD or OLED, Gorilla Glass
- Design: Glass and polycarbonate
- CPU: Snapdragon 730 or 855 octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Memory: 64GB to 128GB
- Camera: 48MP Sony triple sensor + depth or wide angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Security: On-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Quick Charge
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: June 2019 in China, Philippine availability in July or August
- Price: Redmi K20 Pro starting price at $380 USD before taxes, Redmi K20 estimated at P14k price base model