The Snapdragon 855-powered budget flagship phone from Redmi, the K20 Pro has made its first sale already in China with a staggering 200,000 units sold in less than 2 hours. This is a phenomenal demand, thanks to the solid specs for the attractive pricing.
The Redmi K20 Pro features an AMOLED screen and pop-up selfie camera while the main shooter at the back is a 48MP Sony IMX sensor. It has also 4000 mAh battery and supports Quick Charge of Qualcomm.
Official SRP or pricing starts at P19k pesos in China for the 6GB model and 64GB storage. We do not know the exact launch of the Redmi K20 Pro in the Philippines. But we are definitely sure that it will cannibalize the market of Xiaomi’s Pocophone F1 and Mi 9 series, locally, once available.
Redmi K20, K20 Pro gaming phones specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch all-screen IPS LCD or OLED, Gorilla Glass
- Design: Glass and polycarbonate
- CPU: Snapdragon 730 or 855 octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Memory: 64GB to 128GB
- Camera: 48MP Sony triple sensor + depth or wide angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Security: On-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Quick Charge
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: June 2019 in China, Philippine availability in July or August
- Price: Redmi K20 Pro starting price at $380 USD before taxes, Redmi K20 estimated at P14k price base model