Thru a post on Samsung’s website, the South Korean has unveiled the Galaxy A10s — a slightly upgraded Galaxy A10 (Php6990). While the price and release date weren’t included in the announcement, we expect the A10s to be priced around P7990 (don’t quote us on that).
Samsung Galaxy A10s Full Specs Revealed
The Galaxy A10s retains the same Infinity-V HD+ display, polycarbonate body, and (probably) the 8-core Exynos 7884 chipset of the A10. However, the back now comes with a capacitive fingerprint scanner. Furthermore, the main camera uses two sensors — 13MP f1.8 + 2MP f2.4 depth. While the front camera gets upgraded to an 8MP f2.0 sensor. The phone supports three slots for two SIM cards and one microSD of up to 512GB. It also runs on One UI, a one-hand friendly UI with support for full-system dark mode. Lastly, the battery is now rated at 4000mAh.
Samsung’s Galaxy A10s comes in black, green, red, and black colors. The price and local availability might follow in the next few weeks.
Samsung Galaxy A10s specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD
- Design: polycarbonate frame
- CPU: Exynos 7884 octa-core processor?
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB with a dedicated MicroSD up to 512GB (est.)
- Camera: 13MP f1.8 + 2MP f2.4 depth
- Selfie: 8MP f2.0 front-facing, Face Unlock, AI features
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi ac, GPS
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh, microUSB port
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, OneUI
- Colors: black, green, red, and black
- Price: est. P7990 Philippine pesos
- Release date: August 2019 Philippines availability