For those who’ve been patiently waiting for the better version of the Galaxy A50, the Samsung Galaxy A70 is now officially priced at P22,990 in the Philippines. With a May 14th local launch date, those who will pre-order via Argomall will receive P4000 worth of freebies(JBL Clip 3 and Nanofixit Screen Crack insurance for 1 year).
Samsung Galaxy A70 Now Official in the Philippines
In an effort to boost the mid-range market performance of Samsung, the South Korean giant introduced the Galaxy A70 a few weeks ago. It brings great features at its price point, like massive 32MP cameras for both front and back and a massive 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
The product description of the Galaxy A70 reveals a Snapdragon 675 chipset along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB expandable storage. Among other interesting features are the presence of an audio jack and One UI (based on Android 9 Pie) software out of the box.
Available in Black, Blue, and White, the Samsung Galaxy A70 can also be had thru Home Credit.
Samsung Galaxy A70 (2019) specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED, Infinity-U
- Design: 3D Glasstic, Gorilla Glass ver 3
- CPU: Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor (2 x 2.0Ghz + 6 x 1.7Ghz)
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 128GB expandable with dedicated microSD up to 512GB
- Camera: 32MP, f/1.7, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Selfie: 32MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP LE, WiFi ac, GPS, USB Type-C, audio jack
- Security: on-screen Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4500 mAh with 25W Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, OneUI
- Colors: Black, Blue, White, Coral
- Price: estimated at Php22,990
- Release date: April 10th 2019 (Global), May 14th, 2019 (Philippines) availability