Seemingly completing the latest mid-range Galaxy A series, Samsung Galaxy A80 lands in the Philippines with a P34,990 price tag. In case you forget, its only the second phone with rotating main cameras (aside from the Zenfone 6).
With no selfie cameras in tow, the Galaxy A80 makes use of a motorized rotating mechanism to bring up its triple camera setup — 48MP f2.0 wide + 8MP F2.2 ultra wide + 3D Depth (ToF). As a result, you’re provided with a 6.7″ Super AMOLED FHD+ display. Running on the latest Snapdragon 730G (a GPU-boosted 730), it’s already paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage. There’s also a hefty 3700mAh battery with 25W fast adaptive charging.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 is available in Gold, White, and Black. Given its pricing, the device is focused more on innovation rather than consumer-blinding specs. So for the buyers looking for their bang-for-the-buck phone, this isn’t for you.
Samsung Galaxy A80 2019 Official Philippine Price, Specs, Availability
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400) Super AMOLED, New Infinity Display
- Design: Metal and Glass, Gorilla Glass, Motorized pop-up with rotating cameras
- Colors: Phantom Black, Angel Gold, Ghost White
- CPU: Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, no microSD
- Main and selfie cameras: 48MP F2.0 (main) + 8MP F2.2 (ultra-wide) + 5MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Security: On-Screen Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3,700mAh battery w/ 25W Super Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
- Price: P32,990