Samsung officially launched its budget-friendly smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro at CES (Consumers Electronics Show) 2018. The J2 Pro is powered by Android 7.0 Nougat with a 5-inch Super AMOLED display resolution and a 1.4GHz quad-core and comes with 1.5GB RAM and 16GB expandable storage.
- World’s first 146-inch modular MicroLED TV “The Wall” unveiled
- Samsung’s Galaxy X may feature 3D touch similar to Apple’s
In the camera department, it will come with an 8-megapixel rear camera with an LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera sensor with a selfie flash as well. It will be fueled by a 2,600 mAh battery and features dual-SIM, as well as LTE support.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro will be available for around $145 and will come with three color variants: Gold, Blue, and Black.It will hit selected markets this week and will probably go global later on.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) Full Specs
- Display: 5″ 540×960 Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Weight: 153g
- Memory: 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage
- Chipset: Snapdragon 425 chipset
- Processor: 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP, LED flash
- Connectivity: dual-SIM support, Bluetooth 4.2, LTE Cat.4 (up to 150Mbps down), and 802.11n Wi-Fi
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Port: microUSB port