Two upcoming mid-range phones of Samsung are the Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20. Both pricing is revealed before their official launch. Xiaomi and other brands should be worry because their pricing is very competitive with the Samsung Galaxy M20 retailing at P9k price ($180) and the Galaxy M10 at P6k SRP ($120) in Philippine pesos–all for base models.
The Samsung Galaxy M10 is the cheaper entry with a large 6.2-inch HD+ notch display and is powered by Exynos 7872 octa-core processor with 2/3 GB RAM and either 16GB or 32GB storage with microSD card support. The camera is a 13MP dual camera coupled with a 5MP depth sensor. The front is an 8MP selfie shooter.
Samsung will launch the two phones next week in India. It is expected that the global availability including the Philippines will happen sometime in February.
Samsung Galaxy M10 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD
- Design: Gorilla Glass and metal frame
- CPU: Exynos 7872 octa-core processor
- RAM: 2 or 3GB
- Memory: 16GB or 32GB expandable with microSD (est.)
- Camera: 13MP main + 5MP depth sensor for bokeh, 1080p video
- Selfie: 8MP front-facing
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi ac, GPS
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 3400 mAh with Fast Charging
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, TouchWiz UI
- Colors: Black, Gold, Blue, Yellow
- Price: est. $120 USD or P6,400+ before taxes for base model
- Release date: February to March Philippine availability