Vivo’s gaming phone — the Vivo iQOO — that was launched last month, gets a new variant that makes owning a 12GB phone now cheaper than ever (at least when you’re getting an iQOO phone). At ~Php28.5k or 3698 yuan, the 12GB model comes with 128 onboard storage already. While there were several variants included during the launch date, you can only get the 12GB RAM with 256GB onboard storage (4298 yuan or ~Php33k).
As for the rest of the features, here’s what you’re getting.
The Vivo iQOO has a design that looks like a typical smartphone but with gaming design cues, like the LED strip on the back and accented colors on the sides. As for the display, it packs an FHD+ 6.41-inch waterdrop screen out of AMOLED panel. Inside houses a Snapdragon 855 SoC with 4000mAh battery capable of 44W fast charging (22.5W for the base model). Camera-wise, it’s a standard triple camera affair on the back (12MP + 12MP ultra wide + 2MP depth) and a single 12MP selfie sensor.
Vivo iQOO gaming phone specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED FHD+, ~409ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: Glass and metal, dewdrop notch
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB
- Memory: 128GB, 256GB
- Camera: Triple camera 12MP + 13MP wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: 12MP AI camera
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 4G LTE+, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi ac, audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 22W or 44W Fast Charging, 100% in 45 min.
- OS: Fun Touch OS on Android 9.0 Pie
- Security: Fingerprint scanner embedded under the screen, Face Unlock
- Release date: April to May availability in the Philippines (est.)
- Price: $450 or P23,000 pesos in the Philippines for 6GB + 128GB (est.), $490 or P25,000 for 8GB, $550 or Php28.5k for 12GB/256GB, $640 or P33,000 for 12GB + 256GB