Vivo’s own dual-screen smartphone is now official, the Vivo NEX Dual Display (or screen). It has back-to-back displays with the primary one sporting a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED. And instead of a selfie camera, you’ll need to use its main triple camera at the back accompanied by its secondary 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display.
The Vivo Nex Dual Display is not the first phone to feature such form factor, the recently launched and China-exclusive ZTE Nubia X has almost the same set of features.
In terms of specs, the NEX Dual Display is powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor, 10GB RAM, and 3500 mAh battery.
The Vivo NEX Dual Display is available in China for $720 price while the global release date is expected on January 2019 at the same pricing for the 128GB variant. With Vivo Philippines expanding its flagship portfolio, we might see a local debut of the NEX Dual Display here in the Philippines for about P37,000 price before taxes.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Official Photos
Vivo NEX Dual Display full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 6.4-inch 19:9 Super AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Secondary display: rear-mounted 5.4-inch Full HD Super AMOLED for standby wallpaper, gaming controls
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 processor
- GPU: Adreno 630 graphics
- RAM: 10GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB non-expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 12MP f/1.7 + 2MP + TOF, 4K UHD video
- Front Camera: not available
- Battery: 3,500mAh battery with Quick Charging 4.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Features: Dual-screen, Dual Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Blue Green, Red
- Price: $720 USD or Php 37,000 Philippine pesos, the price may vary after taxes
- Release date: December 2018 in China with the Philippines, India Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam launch to be confirmed in early 2019