The Vivo V15 Pro has been launched globally but is yet to become available in the Philippines in March. Both pricing and specific model to be released are still unknown. However, we have some clues that Vivo PH could position the Vivo V15 Pro aggressively with a price range of P19,000 to P24,000 pesos ($400 to $500) before taxes.
The Vivo V15 Pro features flagship-level specs including the 32MP pop-up selfie camera from the Vivo NEX. Its display is also a 6.4-inch all-screen AMOLED with FHD+ resolution and is paired with a Snapdragon 675 processor and 6/8GB RAM. The storage is 128GB and expandable via microSD card memory.
In terms of the multimedia offering, the Vivo V15 Pro has a 48MP triple camera with an additional 8MP wide-angle and 5MP depth sensor. Meanwhile, the battery is 3700 mAh with ultra fast charging capabilities.
The fingerprint sensor on the upcoming mid-range of Vivo is placed under the screen, similar to the Vivo V11 and Vivo NEX.
Vivo Philippines is expected to launch the Vivo V15 Pro soon and the estimated price is promising given the flagship features.
Vivo V15 Pro specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.39-inch FHD+ 19.5:9, Super AMOLED Ultra FullView Display
- Design: mechanical pop-up selfie camera
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 6 or 8GB
- Memory: 128GB expandable storage
- Camera: 48 MP, PDAF + 8 MP + 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor, up to 4K 30fps
- Selfie: mechanical pop-up 32MP, up to 1080p 30fps
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi ac, BT 5.0, GPS, audio jack, micro USB
- Battery: non-removable 3500mAh
- Security: in-display fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS
- Release date: Philippines availability TBA
- Price: $380 globally, estimated at P19,990 to P24,000 in the Philippines