Vivo’s latest mid-range smartphone is now in the Philippines. Dubbed as the Vivo V17 Pro, it features a total of six cameras — four on the back and two sensors on the front that’s being housed inside a pop-up mechanism. With a P21,999 price, here’s what included in the box.
Vivo V17 Pro Now in the Philippines
Aside from the phone itself and manuals, there’s a protective case, protective film for the screen that’s already installed, and earphones.
Maine Mendoza serves as the ambassador of Vivo V17 Pro. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 675 chipset with 8GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage.
“The creation of V17 Pro once again showcases our strong consumer-centric innovation approach. The new V series member brings brilliant camera systems on both the front and back of the smartphone to empower consumers to shoot beyond their imagination,” said Charisma Buan, Vivo Philippines Public Relations Lead.
“V17 Pro is a masterpiece that we are extremely proud of, as it reinforces our position as a pioneer in bringing best-in-class mobile experiences to the Philippines.”
Vivo V17 Pro specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED FHD+, Ultra FullView, Schott Xensation UP
- Design: metal frame, glass back, 91.65% screen-to-body ratio
- CPU: Snapdragon 675 (11nm)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 8GB
- Memory: 128 GB + microSD up to 256 GB
- Camera: 48MP Sony IMX583 primary sensor, f/1.8 + 13MP telephoto with 2X optical zoom, f/2.5 + 8MP 120º wide-angle + 2.5cm (1″) macro, f/2.2 + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4, 4K @ 30fps video recording
- Selfie Camera: motorized 32MP f2.0 wide + 2MP depth, 1080p @ 30fps video
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, headphone jack, NFC(region dependent)
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4100 mAh with 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch 9.1
- Release date: September 29, 2019 in India, TBD in the Philippines
- Price: P21,999