One of the best mid-range phones out there right now is the Vivo V15 Series. However, some might not have the budget to spend at least P17,999 just for a phone. If you’re looking for a relatively affordable option, the company just released the Vivo Y17 for only P12,990.
Vivo Y17 is a Budget Phone with Four Cameras and a 5000mAh Battery
For that price, here’s what you’re getting.
The latest affordable phone from Vivo comes in Mineral Blue and Mystic Purple color options. As for the build itself, it has a polycarbonate frame and backing with a teardrop notch display. Speaking of, the display is of 6.35-inch 720p+ IPS LCD panel.
Inside the affordable phone is an octa-core from MediaTek, the Helio P35. That’s accompanied by 4GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage. In conjunction with that is Competition Mode for boosting resources for games and Dual-Turbo for reducing frame drops. There’s also a large 5000mAh battery with 18W Dual-Engine fast charging technology.
In terms of cameras, it has a triple-rear setup of 13MP f2.2 main + 8MP f2.2 ultra wide + 2MP f2.4 depth. While the front is commanded by a 20MP f2.0 sensor. All that with AI beautification and facial modification.
The Vivo Y17 runs on FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie and sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. You can purchase the phone from Vivo stores and partners nationwide.
Vivo Y17 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.35-inch HD+, IPS LCD Halo FullView Display
- Design: polycarbonate back and frame with teardrop notch
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 128GB expandable storage
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor — up to FHD video recording
- Selfie: 20MP f2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi b/g/n, BT 5.0, GPS, audio jack, micro USB
- Battery: non-removable 5000mAh with dual-engine fast charging at 18W
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
- Release date: May 2019
- Price: P12,990